The calendar is important to track Events, Progress and other important things. If you are here meaning you want to print iCloud Calendar because you have added something important stuff.
Either you are like me Old school that’s why you want to print iCloud calendar Or you want to share it others. Anyway, What is is the reason the Process is the same.
If you have your own Apple Mac device where you have already sign then it is straightforward to print if not then you can But With little Tweek. Follow these Steps to Know How to Print iCloud Calendar Easily.
Print iCould Calnder
I’m supposed that you Have a sign in Apple id in the calendar. By default, it is automatic when you enter your iCloud id. If Not then enter your Id.
- Open the Calendar App. Scroll with two fingers to Month Which wants to print. Leave default if you want to print Custom Dates.
- Press ⌘ (Command) + P. It Will Open New Window where you can customize
- View: Be Default it is the month you can change it to Day, Week, Event and List
- Page: By Default it is A4. You can change depending upon your paper size to get an accurate print.
- Time Range: Month. It can custom Of Specific Day, Weeks. Basically Whatever you want to Do
- Under the Option, User can Customize Text Size Too. By Default it is Small.
- When you have done Click on Continue. Select your Printer, Copies, Pages If you have above than one. Hit the Button Print to Start the Process.
Users can also save It in PDF Or Directly send By Mail, Message as you Can View in the Following Screenshot.
But If You Don’t Have Mac And You Want to Print Calendar Because it has Added Events
You can print in this situation.
If Computers that are using are By Apple then your Job is easy if By Windows then you can follow more steps.
If the Computer is By Apple
- Open the Web Browser and Got to https://www.icloud.com/#calendar. It will ask for Apple Id. If then other person Login in then you can use the Incognito window.
- After Signing In You Will iCloud Calnder Click on the Wifi Icon. Private Sharing Need more steps I will Go with the Public. When you Tick Public It will Give you Link. (Before Copying Link Make sure this Calender has the same events that you want to share. Check Dot Color to Know Which Calendar Events Blong too.
- After Copying Open in the New Tap. Then Open Calender. Now you can Follow Upper Step To Print.
If the Computer is Window
After Sign In https://www.icloud.com/#calendar you Can Take Screenshot Then Print. But if you have multiple pages and you don’t want like the idea Of Screenshot then follow these steps.
- After Signing In You Will iCloud Calnder Click on the Wifi Icon. Turn On Public Sharing When you Tick Public It will Give you Link. (Before Copying Link Make sure this Calender has the same events that you want to share). Check Dot Color to Know Which Calendar Events Blong too.
- Download CalnderCal App From Here. You Need Microsoft Office for this any version.
- When you are installing is done. Open Word Click Go to CalenderCal→Create Calender.
- After selecting the month and template in the 3rd step click on Add to Calendar and go to iCloud. Paste your Link, Enter Name and Chose Ok Button.
- It will show calender in certain seconds depending upon your internet speed. Then you can Print.
Face a Problem?
I try to explain in as simple words as I can. But if you still face a problem then let us know by the comment section. We, Will Happy, to help you. If you have any suggestions, feedback again leaves by the comment section.